- New project launched to target biosecurity measures in Yorkshire
- Weevil Wars – Can a tiny weevil halt the spread of one of the UKs most invasive species?
- Yorkshire’s White-Clawed Crayfish on the Brink
- Can hot water pressurised sprays prevent the spread of INNS?
- Orange balsam: The lesser of two evils?
balsam best practice biocontrol biological control Biosecurity Crassula Crayfish Crayfish plague Derwent Environment Agency Floating pennywort Freshwater INNS INNS invasive crayfish invasive species Killer shrimp Orange balsam Research Research Series River Derwent Rivers River Ure weevil White-Clawed Crayfish Wyke beck Yorkshire Yorkshire Derwent Catchment Partnership Yorkshire Water Zebra Mussel